Food Vendor Spaces
Please join us for our
79th ANNUAL JUBILEE WEEKEND
AUGUST 11, 12, 13, & 14, 2022
Thank you for making our previous food vending a success!! We hope your stay in Morton was a pleasant and profitable one for ALL!
The MORTON LOGGERS’ JUBILEE attracts crowds of 1000’s for the 3-day weekend in August.
This year we will be celebrating the 79th Annual LOGGERS’ JUBILEE!!
You are invited to participate again as a vendor at the largest (and oldest!) logging show and contest in the Northwest.
Location: Morton High School Parking Lot
Minimum space for our Food Concessions are 25′ X 20′ for $125.00
for the three day weekend. For larger space add in 5ft increments.
30 ft. wide x 20 ft. deep = $150.00
35 ft. wide x 20 ft. deep = $175.00
40 ft. wide x 20 ft. deep = $200.00
In other words, each additional 5 ft. is $25.00, and all spaces are 20 ft. deep. So you may extend the width of your space by purchasing more spaces but all depths are 20 feet.
More Info for FOOD VENDORS
The grounds will be open on Thursday, August 11th.
Vendors are to set up between Noon Thursday and 10:00 am Friday and are not to be taken down until 2:00 pm Sunday.
If you need electricity you will need to add $15 per/ 20 amp or $35 per/ 50 amp service to your application.
Please send in a copy of your MENU with your application.
All FOOD VENDORS will need a TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE PERMIT.
Lewis County District Health Department
PO Box 706
Chehalis, WA 98532
To reserve your space please return the SPACE REQUEST FORM below. Please sign and include payment in full by check or money order for the space requested.
Charge for insufficient funds will be $25. If your check does not have funds available we will not resubmit it.
For your space guarantee you will need to send in a money order to cover the space and the check charges.
Do not mail cash!
Make checks payable to:
MORTON LOGGERS’ JUBILEE
We will confirm your reservation with a confirmation letter and number, which will be your pass to the market.
Please have your letter and number available upon check in.
Questions? Contact Brandie Dantinne
The Following Rules Apply
1. Full weekend requests only. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday )
2. Arrival times are Thursday – NOON and Friday by 10:00am
3. Maintain a clean and safe area. Please provide for your own disposal and removal of garbage. Use ashtrays and cans for cigarette butts. Use dumpters upon departure, please! Don’t leave trash in the middle of the field!
4. SPACE WILL BE ASSIGNED AT THE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL.
5. No noisy generators, loud music, or loud mouths after 10:00 p.m.
6. Loggers’ Jubilee will not be responsible for any injuries, accidents, breakage or theft. Vendors are responsible for securing their own property at night. Vendors are responsible for carrying their own liability insurance.
7. Animals must be contained at all times (leash, chain, cage, etc.) Please clean up after your pets! No other vendor wants to set up where your doggy went potty.
8. If you must cancel your reservation, refunds will be given if requested by July 25th. After that time, your space will be confirmed for you, and no refunds will be given.
9. No paraphernalia pertaining to drugs or drug use or X-rated material will be allowed for sale or on display. Loggers’ Jubilee reserves the right to refuse entry to any vendor.
10. No checks accepted after July 31st. Money orders or cash only after July 31st, due to some bad checks in the past. $25 NSF check fee will apply.
Thank you for your continued support of the Loggers’ Jubilee!
Hope you will include us in your schedules for August 2022!
Brandie Dantinne Chairperson
Morton Loggers’ Jubilee Food Concessions