Flea Market Spaces
Please join us for our 2023 Jubilee weekend
31st ANNUAL JUBILEE FLEA MARKET
AUGUST 10, 11, 12, & 13, 2023
Thank you for making our previous Flea Marts a success!! We hope your stay in Morton was a pleasant and profitable one!
The MORTON LOGGERS’ JUBILEE attracts crowds of 1000’s for the 3-day weekend in August.
This year we will be celebrating the
80th Annual LOGGERS’ JUBILEE –
AND the 31st year for our FLEA MARKET!!
You are invited to participate again as a vendor at the Flea Mart of the largest (and oldest!) logging show and contest in the Northwest.
Location: Morton Country Market
All spaces are 10 ft. wide and 25 ft. deep. Minimum space is 10′ X 25′ for $50.00 for the three day weekend. Larger spaces may be requested. For example:
20 ft. wide x 25 ft. deep = $100.00
30 ft. wide x 25 ft. deep = $150.00
40 ft. wide x 25 ft. deep = $200.00
In other words, each 10 ft. wide space is $50.00, and all spaces are 25 ft. deep. So you may extend the width of your space by purchasing more spaces but all depths are 25 feet.
The grounds will be open on Thursday, August 11th at 7:30 a.m.
If you wish to set up and/or open on that day, there will be an ADDITIONAL CHARGE of $15.00 PER VENDOR regardless of the size of the space occupied or time of arrival on Thursday. There are NO exceptions to this Thursday charge.
To reserve your space please return the SPACE REQUEST FORM below. Please sign and include payment in full by check or money order for the space requested.
Charge for insufficient funds will be $25. If your check does not have funds available we will not resubmit it.
For your space guarantee you will need to send in a money order to cover the space and the check charges.
Do not mail cash!
Make checks payable to:
MORTON LOGGERS’ JUBILEE
We will confirm your reservation with a confirmation letter and number, which will be your pass to the market.
Please have your letter and number available upon check in.
Due to the fact that we normally sell out of spaces in the main field, we would suggest that you have your space request form and payment in no later than July 20th.Requests will be taken after that time, if there are still spaces available. Spaces will be granted to the first applicants to send in their forms and payments, until sold out, no exceptions.
AFTER JULY 31st, SPACES WILL BE $60 EACH.
The Following Rules Apply
1. Full weekend requests only. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday )
2. Arrival times are Thursday and Fridayfrom 7:30 am until 6:00 pm.
3. Maintain a clean and safe area. Please provide for your own disposal and removal of garbage. Use ashtrays and cans for cigarette butts. Use dumpters upon departure, please! Don’t leave trash in the middle of the field!
4. SPACE WILL BE ASSIGNED AT THE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL.
5. No noisy generators, loud music, or loud mouths after 10:00 p.m.
6. Loggers’ Jubilee will not be responsible for any injuries, accidents, breakage or theft. Vendors are responsible for securing their own property at night. Vendors are responsible for carrying their own liability insurance.
7. Only two food vendors will be issued reservations in the flea market area. Please circle on SPACE REQUEST FORM if you are a Food Vendor. Food Vendors are required to have a Lewis County Health Department Permit.
8. Animals must be contained at all times (leash, chain, cage, etc.) Please clean up after your pets! No other vendor wants to set up where your doggy went potty.
9. If you must cancel your reservation, refunds will be given if requested by July 25th. After that time, your space will be confirmed for you, and no refunds will be given.
10. No paraphernalia pertaining to drugs or drug use or X-rated material will be allowed for sale or on display. Loggers’ Jubilee reserves the right to refuse entry to any vendor.
11. No checks accepted after July 31st. Money orders or cash only after July 31st, due to some bad checks in the past. $25 NSF check fee will apply.
Thank you for your continued support of the Loggers’ Jubilee!
Hope you will include us in your schedules for August 2023!
Sheryl Fairhart Chairperson
Morton Loggers’ Jubilee Flea Mart
For information or reservations:
Loggers’ Jubilee Flea Mart
P.O. Box 124
Morton, WA. 98356
Sheryl — 360-520-2015